The purpose of the Production program is to provide vocational training opportunities and paid compensation to people with developmental disabilities and at the same time provides the corporate customer with the best quality products in a timely fashion.
The production department consists of two vocational buildings where corporate contract work is performed.
Trained Direct Support Professionals work directly under the production manager and supervise the consumers and their activities. DSPs are responsible for keeping track of all production, assuring that the product that is completed is only the best quality, as well as maintaining consistency of the work completed by our consumers.
- A shortage of manpower
- Rising labor costs
- High overhead and overtime expenses
- Want a company that can customize our services to meet your needs?
- Want to increase your production output and reduce cost?
- Want to provide opportunities for the developmentally disabled?
Our Production Facilities Offer:
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient location just off Interstate 57
- Quality work
- Timely delivery to meet your deadlines
- Dedicated work force
- Written formal bid agreement
- Trucking service with formalized shipping and receiving department and docks to accommodate semis
- Awesome manufacturing practices
- Compliant with ISO 9000 standards
Contact Diana Graham - 815-939-9980